STIMPRO matrix acidizing analysis software
The STIMPRO software system enables the design, simulation and analysis of matrix acidizing treatments.
Reduce treatment costs, increase production, improve economics
The unique features and powerful capabilities of the STIMPRO system allow quick design, analysis and optimization of acid jobs. The system facilitates modifications during job execution and assists in performing a complete post-job analysis. This allows you to lower treatment costs, increase production and improve economics for your acidizing treatments.
Industry-leading power to model all phases of acid jobs
As the industry's most complete tool for all phases in matrix acidizing work, the STIMPRO system provides a customer-tailored acid/additive library, easy-to-use wellbore data entries, reservoir and mineralogy descriptions, and excellent reporting capabilities. The fully integrated acidizing model is programmed for both carbonates and sandstones.
Multi-layered reservoirs, deviated and horizontal wells
The software models wellbore hydraulics, complicated geochemical reactions and heat transfer between the wellbore, reservoir and fluids. It can be used to simulate multi-layered reservoirs in deviated or horizontal wells.
Our software also has the ability to monitor the evolving skin factor during job execution as well as graphically show the predicted clean-up.
Analysis with real-time data
The STIMPRO system collects treatment data in real time for job analysis, giving you a better understanding of the well’s response to stimulation and facilitating the optimization of future treatments.
Screen shots taken of STIMPRO software in use.
- Complete matrix acid design, simulation and scheduling for multi-layer reservoir and for deviated or horizontal wells
- Matching of real-time pressure data
- Transient pressure and skin calculation
- Treatment monitoring using Paccaloni plots
- Complex clays/HF reactions modeling in sandstone formations
- Carbonate acidizing and wormhole modeling
- Complete acid/additive library
- Formation damage and skin characterization
- Filter cake modeling, foam modeling and scheduling
- Foam and particulate diverting
- Preloaded libraries of stimulation fluids, lithologies and formations
- Simple candidate selection capabilities
- Allows quick design, analysis and optimization of acid jobs
- Reduces treatment costs
- Increases production
- Provides improved economics for acidizing treatments
- Provides capabilities to use unique real-time analysis to redesign your job at any given time
- Online graphics and reports allow production forecasting/matching and economic analysis
- Simple-to-use Windows®-based interface