CARBO is an industry-leading technology and service company that provides engineered oilfield production enhancement, industrial performance enhancement, and environmental protection solutions.
Oil and gas production enhancement
For oil and gas markets, CARBO focuses on integrating technologies to provide engineered solutions that help E&P operators to design, build and optimize the frac. Our oil & gas businesses increase our clients’ well production and estimated ultimate recovery (EUR), which results in a lower finding and development cost per barrel of oil equivalent.
Our oilfield production enhancement businesses:
- FRACPRO – industry-leading fracture simulation software to help clients optimize fracture design and engineering. More on FRACPRO
- CARBO CERAMICS & TECHNOLOGIES – high performance, high quality proppant for enhanced conductivity and greater hydrocarbon flow, as well as proprietary proppant-delivered production assurance, flow enhancement and fracture evaluation technologies. More on CARBO CERAMICS & TECHNOLOGIES
- STRATAGEN – fracture consulting services providing our clients with access to expertise in unconventional plays to help them enhance fracture and completion design. More on STRATAGEN
Industrial performance enhancement
In Industrial markets, CARBO focuses on high quality, value-based technologies and services that are engineered to improve performance and reduce total production cost.
- CARBO INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES - leading provider of high-performance industrial ceramic media technologies engineered to increase process efficiency, improve end-product quality and reduce operating cost. More on CARBO INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES
Environmental services engineered to protect
Our environmental services business provides spill prevention and containment, and asset protection solutions to oil and gas operators and industrial businesses. Our solutions are engineered to protect our clients’ assets, reputation and the environment, and lower the total life operating costs of their assets.
- FALCON TECHNOLOGIES – environmental services to help clients protect their facilities, production and the environment with solutions that use a unique and highly durable liner technology. More on FALCON TECHNOLOGIES
Industry-leading, award-winning performance
CARBO has received the Forbes Magazine ‘200 Best Small Companies’ award ten times in a row. The award is based on earnings growth, sales growth and return on equity.
CARBO named as a Top Workplace in Houston
CARBO was named among the top 150 Best Places to Work in Houston by the Houston Chronicle (Chron.com) for 2014.
The top companies were determined by over 78,000 employees rating their employers in number of areas including pay and benefits, opportunity for advancement, and communications skills.