High-density sintered bauxite proppant
- High strength and conductivity for use in deepest wells
- Excellent roundness and sphericity
- Available in four sizes—12/18, 16/30, 20/40 and 30/60
- Maintains high fracture conductivity in deep, high-temperature and similarly harsh downhole environments
- Minimizes abrasion characteristics that cause wear on production and pumping equipment
High strength for deep and hostile downhole environments
CARBOHSP is the original high-density sintered bauxite proppant, with enhanced performance to maintain high fracture conductivity in deep hot, high-stress downhole environments.