Surface-mounted seamless secondary containment system
The SITEGUARD surface-mounted seamless secondary containment system provides a barrier that protects the environment from corrosive elements without the need for below-grade installation. In many locations the subsurface conditions and/or local regulations restrict the construction of below-grade containments. In these areas, a surface-mounted containment is the most viable solution.
Our secondary containment system is constructed from components and coatings that use our proprietary polyurea liner technology. The technology maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV and weather extremes, resulting in long life and minimal maintenance costs.
- Seamless liner
- Durable and puncture resistant
- Professional engineer certified designs
- Inert and VOC-free materials
- Customizable to site requirements
- Eliminates cost of soil remediation associated with leak or spill
- Proprietary gusset and anchor system minimizes surface disturbance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Proven useful life of 20+ years
- Lower total cost of ownership
- 100% capture of all non-volatile fluids