SITEGUARD seamless secondary containment system
As the regulations for secondary containment become more stringent, the value of the SITEGUARD seamless secondary containment system becomes more evident.
In the event of a leak or spill, the SITEGUARD system provides a barrier that protects the
environment from corrosive elements commonly found in the oil and gas production process.
The SITEGUARD system is available as a post-driven version and as a surface-mounted version that conforms to regulations regarding surface disturbance.
A lifetime of cost-effective protection
A SITEGUARD secondary containment system is a permanent, low-maintenance solution that minimizes maintenance costs and extends asset life, thus reducing replacement costs as well. Our secondary containment system is constructed from components and coatings that use our proprietary FALCON LINER polyurea liner technology. The technology maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV, weather extremes, and chemicals commonly encountered in oil and natural gas production, including salt water.
Engineered for total protection
To construct each containment system the FALCON LINER polyurea lining technology is sprayed onto a flexible geotextile base by our unique computer-controlled, robotic system. This assures that a consistent layer of protection is precisely applied across every square inch of the liner. Combined with sturdy steel wall construction, this system ensures your containment will support full hydrostatic loading as designed.
Avoid significant costs of spills and remediation
Clients who have experienced a spill into our secondary containment systems were able to reclaim 100% of the spill, preventing a recordable incident and costly remediation.
A solution that can pay for itself
Conservative estimates based on industry data illustrate that an average recordable spill causing a remediation event can result in expenses more than eight times the cost of installing a SITEGUARD containment system.
100% environmental success rate
With more than 8,000 locations with our secondary containment installations in service, there has never been an environmental failure of a system built by FALCON TECHNOLOGIES.
Our secondary containment systems are engineered to protect, as a result they are the most durable and cost-effective solutions of their kind in the oil and natural gas industry.
- Seamless liner technology designed to withstand the rigors of oil and gas construction and production
- No degradation due to UV or freeze/thaw cycles
- Resistant to chemicals commonly found in production
- Durable and puncture resistant
- Age-tested to 75+ years by an independent lab
- 18-month limited warranty
- Eliminates cost of soil remediation associated with leak or spill
- Extends useful life of tanks, pipes and other components residing inside the containment
- Designed to last the life of the storage facility, minimizing replacement costs
- Low-maintenance system minimizes the costs of surface maintenance or repairs
- Return to service is in as little as one hour from the time of completion