TANKGUARD maintenance-free impermeable tank base
The patented TANKGUARD maintenance-free impermeable tank base provides a stable and durable platform for above-ground storage tanks that eliminates the need for ineffective, high‑maintenance and messy pea gravel installations.
TANKGUARD bases are available as interlocking flat bottomed and cone bottomed versions.
Prevent corrosion, simplify remediation and reduce cost
TANKGUARD tank bases are constructed from a polyurea material that is non-permeable and inert, which greatly simplifies remediation, and reduces maintenance requirement and downtime. By preventing contact between moisture and the base of the tank, and by acting as an insulator, our tank bases minimize corrosion and extend the lifespan of your tanks.
Flat bottom interlocking tank base
Lightweight and easy to install
The interlocking tank bases are durable yet exceptionally lightweight. The pre-packaged base can be easily and rapidly installed, greatly reducing preproduction setup times. Compact packaging makes it feasible for operators to keep a ready inventory to meet rapidly changing production schedules.
The unique interlocking design requires no tools to install. Typically, unpacking and installing a tank base takes just 15 minutes. Its light weight easily allows small adjustments just before tank setting, which reduces the need for crane adjustments. Multiple sizes and configurations are available to fit varying diameters and tank bottoms.
Cone-bottom interlocking tank base
Field-proven to provide long-lasting protection
FALCON TECHNOLOGIES has installed more than 16,000 tank bases since 2007. Industry-leading quality control processes ensure each tank base exceeds required compression strength and maintains properties through extreme weather and UV exposure.
FALCON TECHNOLOGIES stands behinds its tank bases with an 18-month warranty.
- Lightweight and non-permeable polyurea material
- Interlocking design facilitates quick and easy installation
- Minimizes tank corrosion - Displaces moisture below tank and acts as insulator/non-conductor
- Easily cleaned and re-used
- Tanks can be installed immediately—no advance construction time needed
- No costly remediation if primary containment fails
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Easy access to tank manway for cleaning and maintenance
- Can be disposed of in a landfill
- Proven reliability in more than 16,000 installations