GROUNDGUARD pre-fabricated liner
The GROUNDGUARD pre-fabricated liner creates a seamless, protective barrier between the environment and corrosive elements commonly found in drilling and completions operations.
The liner is constructed from an industry-leading specification of durable geotextile and polyurea composite that provides the highest degree of environmental protection from spills.
Should a spill occur on the liner, it is contained, so it can be recovered and cleaned easily, avoiding a reportable incident, costly remediation and negative publicity.
Flexible, safe and reusable
The GROUNDGUARD liner lasts longer than HDPE. Only a single layer is required instead of multiple layers of HDPE, which result in a seamless installation with no trip hazards, improving site safety and spill containment.
Since the GROUNDGUARD liner is pre-fabricated, rather than sprayed on site, it is quick to install. It is flexible and durable it can be transported and reused multiple times for a variety of applications.
The liner can be sized to fit individual equipment, such as trucks, temporary secondary containment for tanks, and permanent secondary containment, up to entire wellsites. It can be easily cleaned and trimmed to smaller sizes for subsequent applications.
The GROUNDGUARD pre-fabricated liner uses our proprietary FALCON LINER ployurea liner. Our liner technology maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV and weather extremes, resulting in long life with minimal maintenance requirements.
Field proven technology
The durability and performance of our revolutionary FALCON LINER technology has been proven in more than 35,000 installations.
The GROUNDGUARD liner provides optimal performance, superior value and uncompromising environmental protection.
- Completely seamless, highly durable geotextile and durable polyurea composite material
- Engineered and tested to resist tearing, puncturing and most oilfield chemicals
- Maintenance-free, easily cleanable, recyclable material
- Designed to be reusable on multiple wellsites
- Quick installation, suitable for temporary and permanent installations
- Lasts longer than HDPE to provide industry-leading environmental protection from spills
- Lower total cost of ownership and reduced maintenance requirements
- Durable under heavy truck traffic
- Safer work environment
- Reduced waste to landfill