FRACPRO fracture design and analysis software
FRACPRO software improves performance from your wells by giving you the knowledge necessary to achieve successful stimulations. Regardless of formation type, permeability or location, using FRACPRO software can lead to better results.
Comprehensive modeling of any variable
The software can effectively model any type of pressure stimulation job, including limited entry wells, multiple perforated intervals and horizontal well fracturing. It can model fracture growth in any formation—carbonate, sandstone and even coal.
Gain in-depth understanding
FRACPRO software allows understanding of proppant placement, conductivity improvements and fracture dimensions. The sophisticated software has the capability to incorporate the effects of proppant damage due to crushing, embedment, stress cycling, and non-Darcy and multiphase flow.
Specialized capability for horizontal wells
The software can simulate single and multiple treatment horizontal wells, allowing creation of multiple pump schedules and reservoirs in a single file. Special displays allow you to clearly visualize fracture placement along the lateral.
Customize models with your real-time data
With FRACPRO software, you can capture fracture data in real time, allowing you to customize and calibrate models for your specific application.
- Built-in libraries of fluid and proppant
- Real-time onsite monitoring and evaluation
- Supports dipping reservoirs for multiple-treatment horizontal wells
- Fully integrated analysis tools for diagnostic injections
- Reservoir properties import directly from log files
- Available in English, Chinese and Russian versions
- Easy interface for improved first time use
- Allows customization and calibration for your specific application
- Design and display a multiple-treatment fracturing job in a single file
- Allows creation of multiple pump schedules and reservoirs in a single file
- Special displays allow for clear visualization of fracture placement along the lateral