Highly cost-effective temporary and permanent site protection
The GROUNDGUARD SR prefabricated liner creates an impermeable protective layer between the environment and hazardous fluids commonly found in oil and gas, mining and industrial sites. GROUNDGUARD SR provides protection against leaks or spills from tanks, pipes and other vessels— simplifying or eliminating the need for remediation.
Slip-resistant coating improves safety in all weather conditions
GROUNDGUARD SR is engineered with a textured surface to reduce the risk of slips and falls— especially when wet. ASSETGUARD has developed an automated process resulting in a high-performance, slip-resistant liner ideal for areas that require the highest level of slip resistance and protection. Abrasive media is introduced during the robotic coating process, creating a permanently impregnated slip-resistant texture.
The state-of-the-art automated coating application process ensures the highest level of consistency and coverage per square foot. It maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV and weather extremes, resulting in a long lifespan with minimal maintenance requirements.
Only a single layer of the liner is required instead of multiple layers of HDPE. And it lays flatter for an easier installation than alternative liners, reducing trip hazards and improving site safety and spill containment.
Proven durability and protection in over 36,000 installations globally
The durability and performance of our revolutionary liner has been proven in more than 36,000 installations. Should a spill occur on the liner, it is contained, so it can be recovered and cleaned easily, avoiding a reportable incident, costly remediation and negative publicity.
- Geotextile material coated with a slip-resistant impermeable layer of proprietary modified polyurea
- State-of-the-art, automated application process ensures a consistent layer of durable protection
- Engineered and tested to resist tearing, puncturing and most chemicals
- Customize size, color and thickness to fit any application
- Lasts longer than HDPE to provide industry-leading environmental protection from spills
- Lays flat for easy installation
- Durable under heavy truck traffic
- Maintenance-free, easily cleaned and reused on multiple sites
- Highest customer satisfaction due to design flexibility and fast turnaround on custom orders