Post-driven seamless secondary containment system
In the event of a leak or spill, the SITEGUARD seamless secondary containment system provides a barrier that protects the environment from corrosive elements commonly found in the oil and gas production process.
Our secondary containment system is constructed from components and coatings that use our proprietary polyurea liner technology. The technology maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV and weather extremes, resulting in long life and minimal maintenance costs.
- Seamless liner
- Durable and puncture resistant
- Professional engineer certified designs
- In-ground and zero-ground containments available
- Inert and VOC-free materials
- Customizable to site requirements
- Eliminates cost of soil remediation associated with leak or spill
- Virtually maintenance free
- Proven useful life of 20+ years
- Lower total cost of ownership
- 100% capture of all non-volatile fluids